Thursday, February 21, 2008

aseman male man ast

I prefer to write in persian, however; as my Persian typing sucks and I don't like to write in pinglish let English be the language, so apologies for my mistakes in advance!
To tell the truth I haven't decided to post this blog to my friends. I don't know if my new way is the best way ahead, if I should travel or stay and thousands of other ifs. I will be optimistic and happy no matter what happened in this journey. Actually a more younger Sara would think about all these ifs and whys but I won't. Now I believe there is not such a thing as the best way; every way you choose can be the best if you don't confuse your self with your doubts I don't know what expects me in this journey for sure but  of one thing I'm so positive: every step I make; every place I go; every experience I get should make a better person of me, that's why we live, to progress and improve and do our bests ....
the sky is mine no matter where I go!

3 comments:

Seeker said...

I've always admired your courage for testing the unknown.As you mentioned it yourself, the best decision is not confusing ourselves by the doubts.I'm sure that the sky is always yours my dear.Take care of yourself, love, Sara

Maryam said...

If you are going to Doubt Something,Doubt your Limits...In the Battle between you and the world, Bet on the World

Maryam said...

ماهه من غصه نخور زندگی جذر و مد داره…دنیامون یه عالمه آدمه خوب و بد داره…ماهه من غصه نخور همه که دشمن نمیشن….همه که پر ترک مثل تو و من نمیشن….ماهه من غصه نخور مثل ماها فراوونه…خیلی کم پیدا میشه کسی رو حرفش بمونه….ماهه من غصه نخور گریه پناه آدماس….ترو تازه موندن گل ماله اشک شبنماس….ماهه من غصه نخور زندگی بی غم نمیشه…اونی که غصه نداشته باشه آدم نمیشه….ماهه من غصه نخور خیلیها تنهان مثل تو….خیلیها با زخمای زندگی اشنان مثل تو….ماهه من غصه نخور زندگی خوب داره واسش…خدا رو چه دیدی شاید فردامون باشه بهشت….ماهه من غصه نخور زندگی بی غم نمیشه….اونی که غصه نداشته باشه آدم نمیشه….ماهه من غصه نخور ….دنیا رو بسپار به خدا….. هر دومون دعا کنیم تو هم جدا منم جدا