Wednesday, March 5, 2008
and again inaccurate me!
I think everyone is able to acquire every skill; here I am confronting my defects and shortcomings ,however as a light-chaser I should accept the dark side of me. I don't think about the rightness of my decision any more but I'm a little bit afraid of failure and imperfection, which is of course a part of every human being. Since I can not afford to lose! I should do my best; but what if I would not be able to pass my exams; what will happen. As usual I should have told my self that I'm not scared of losing, however this time I am, and I don't know what to do with this constant fear of imperfection and with excruciating restlessness of my soul. I can only try to believe in a higher source of power beyond me and to see myself a little stream in the great endless ocean of his will. I'm telling my self: khonok aan ghomar bazi ke bebakht har che boodash benamoodash hichash ela havase ghomare digar.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
everything is possible... we are not perfect and this makes us perfect...good luck sara joonam
Post a Comment