Sunday, May 17, 2009

If I could grow as large as mountains.....

Recently I had many challenges from loneliness to tension at work , from moving out again to finding furniture for my new place. I was and still am so occupied with these trivial matters that for some days I forgot everything else. Yesterday I have started to read a book; and because of it I am writing at 11:09 , when I should be sleeping in my bed. There is a scene in the book that a father takes her little daughter to hiking. When they were up there, people down below seem small : their concerns, their viciousness, their jealousy..... She thought if she could grow as large as the mountains, then every problem would be solved; everything would be alright. Her body could not grow to that size, but her spirit definitely could.
Now I am thinking what I should do in order to grow as big as the mountains. What is the answer: studying science, mysticism, faith in God,.....
and tonight I am thinking..........

2 comments:

namnam said...

salam
man fekr mikonam ba`zi moshkelat eine ta`oon mimoonan ke ya dar ja mikoshanet ya azashoon joon be dar mibari, age joon be dar bordi dige ba nishe pashe nemimiri. khodesh ham alan ba ye pashe saro kar dare ke age bedooni..

namnam said...

baghie post ha bashe ba`d, man sakhtame eng bekhoonam khob amma be khatere to mikhoonam, faght kamkam lotfan..