I have started to take my son to day care . He is only 2 and a pure pleasure in my life. I have lived as an adult for so many years that I almost forgot how fun it is to be a kid. Thanks to my 2 year old son I can experience the feeling again . Yesterday when I was picking him up from daycare it started to rain ; he pointed out at the very tall palm tree; I looked up and saw the rain dripping on my face ; felt alive ; felt wonderful. Love you joonam yesterday, now and forever. Thank you for boing my perfect little boy. Thank you for boing whatever I wished for in my son . You are my heart, my very soul.
Today I read you your favorite book while you were sitting in my lap stroking your beautiful curly hair; you have already made me so proud son , my son my adorable son, a peaceful soul
Today I read you your favorite book while you were sitting in my lap stroking your beautiful curly hair; you have already made me so proud son , my son my adorable son, a peaceful soul
No comments:
Post a Comment