Friday, January 30, 2009

I am back

According to one of my friends WEBLOGDARI is a very difficult task and I believe she is absolutely right. I wish I could type Persian faster, then I would right in my mother tongue. I am back both to the States and to my web blog.
The trip was more than fantastic. I just wished that it would never end. Since I traveled to various spots and I have the convenience of being a guest all the time and spending precious days with my family mostly and then my friends, I felt like staying there and forgetting about the whole immigration thing :(
A dear old friend of mine moved out to another city and she made a great point about it: the independence from luxurious furniture and beautiful house. When you do not have these mundane facilities, how free and comfortable you move on in your life. This is one of the most important topics in our mystic literature and I just feel like to experience a little bit of it. Nevertheless, dependency is an inseparable part of our lives. We depend on our human relationships with family and friends, we got used to our country, our culture and our believes and it is really really hard to let them go. That is what makes us human beings, imperfect and dependent : we are doomed to be so! Please do not take me wrong, I am happy rather blessed to be a human despite all the flaws, failures and misfortunes.
I just want to live and taste real life and have my own experiences, which was exactly my father's lifestyle. He enjoyed every moment of his life; indeed, he lived like Omar Khayyam's poems: living in the present and enjoying every moment of it.
گویند بهشت و و حور عین خواهد بود

وآنجا می ناب و انگبین خواهد بود

گر ما می و معشوقه گزیدیم چه باک

آخر نه به عاقبت همین خواهد بود

1 comment:

Seeker said...

welcome back! I missed you here!