Saturday, April 9, 2011
The endless effort of showing off !
Some times I can not understand people, esp Persians. You come here and you think that Iran is backward. You try to hide your nationality as much as you can. You try to look modern and sophisticated and cool: I am Iranian but I have been pretty much americanized, civilized!! No, me! I am not of that backward culture any more. I respect women and I am not terrorist. I am quite liberal ; I believe in having multiple relationships at the same time; after all I am so cool, so modern. I don't even know how to speak Farsi: I mixed it up here and there with English words to show how well-educated I am. I don't believe in God; it is not in!!! these days. I might convert to Christianity or Buddhism or ... if it is fad. When I am driving my Mercedes I brag about being some kind of princess or at least related to aristocrats. I do all these with an artificial smile on my face to show how friendly, how lovely, how civilized I am :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ajab donyaee ie Sara joonam... manam daghighan zehnam dargire hamin mas'ale bood va mikhastam ye matlab rajebesh benevisam... kheili jaleb bood...ajab telepathy -ie jalebi...
مریم جون ، اخه من اینجا خیلی ایرانی نمیشناسم ولی همین تعداد محدودی که میشناسم نصفشون همین مدلی که بهت گفتم و حالا دقیقا دارم میفهمم اون چیزی که بهم میگفتی راجه به فرق اروپا و آمریکا ، :)
Post a Comment