Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rural areas!

I am going to start working pretty soon in a week or so in a town with a population of about 11000.
It is a rural agricultural area and I think this should be a very exciting, novel experience. I have never been so alone, yet independent in my whole life. I believe me going there is what supposed to happen, a kismet. When I passed the entrance exam for the university, I took a vow that I would go to a rural area to serve poor people and here it is my opportunity to do so. I am afraid, but I believe that everything is going to be alright :). I know it for sure.
After graduation from the university, I had to leave my hometown, the capital city, to go to a much smaller region and I was really unhappy about that. It turned out to be one of the best periods in my life, and now I am thinking that with optimism and hope every problem can be solved. If you can see the world with the eyes of a child, you can enjoy it like a child, carefree, pure and deep!

No comments: