First I love my apartment. Please do not call me NADID-BADID, but I like the place. I know it is not ideal, but it is decent and clean_of course after 4 days of my hard work!.
Second, I love its location. Uphills by five minutes driving, I get to a natural park, which is a really nice hiking place. Actually I went hiking several times last week. Downhills in walking distance, I can reach the mall, shops and restaurants, i.e. downtown city :) .
Third there is a very large nice library close by, still in walking distance :) and I have borrowed my first DVD from there :)
Forth I lied! There is no more to tell about this place. I am so excited and happy though, since I am comparing it to my previous place in Greenfield and finding this place much more decent and agreeable.
I am lonely as usual, but trying to be happy with so called trivial small things in life: a towel with my my initials, good weather, world cup, smile of a child, a complement and so on and so forth ;).
I am growing to like this place :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sara joon, that's it! God luck my lovely friend! My thoughts and prayers are with u!
salam dooste khoobo nazaninam... binahayat delam barat tang shode bood va goftam ye sar behet bezanam bebinam dar che hali... in postet fogholadeh bood azizam... vaghti neveshtehat ro mikhoonam ehsas mikonam ke bahat daram harf mizanam va in hess kheili shirine... moraghebe khodet bash azizam
سارا و مریم عزیزم مرسی بابت دلگرمی ها و خوبیها تون ، دلم براتون تنگ شده، چقدر دلم میخواست بنشینم و ساعتها باهاتون حرف بزن بلکه بار دلتنگیم کمتر بشه .
Post a Comment